This Nintendo Nut Driver set includes security bit screwdrivers in size 3.8mm and 4.5mm. Extra large handles for ease of use, much easier to use than bits. Allows for opening and internal cleaning of games and consoles as well as battery replacement. Comes in high quality CRV6150 steel, more durable than "heat treated", "hardened", or "carbon" steel.
These drivers are deep enough for the most difficult systems, like the Virtual Boy. Made from tool-grade steel to resist wear and have magnetic inserts to help with screw insertion and removal.
Vastly superior to separate bits that require an accompanying handle! If you are still using bits, you will not regret upgrading to these dedicated game bit drivers.
Usage Tip: These drivers feature a strong helper magnet to assist in screw removal. If the screwdriver seems to slip or does not properly engage the screw head, check for debris stuck to the magnet. A cotton swab will help remove smaller particles, and a pair of tweezers or rare-earth magnet can help remove large particles.
With these two screwdrivers, you can open many vintage consoles and games by Nintendo and Sega. Some examples include:
Original Nintendo (NES)
Super Nintendo (SNES)
Nintendo 64 (N64)
Original Game Boy
Game Boy Color
Nintendo Game Cube
Sega Game Gear
Sega Master System
SNK Neo Geo CD power supplies
NEC TurboGrafx 16
- Set of 2 Screwdrivers made in high quality CRV6150 steel
- Generous 7 cm / 275 inch shaft length
- 3.8mm screwdriver for NES, SNES, N64, Virtual Boy, Original Game Boy, Game Boy Color, & Sega Game Gear
- 4.5mm screwdriver for Sega Genesis, Sega Master System, & Sega 32X
- Opens systems for Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Game Cube, Virtual Boy, Game Gear, TurboGrafx 16, and TurboDuo