Apple IIGS Stereo Sound Card with Audio Digitizer DarkSound by ByteBoosters
*** brand new *** 100% tested ***
*** Black PCB ***
Remember the "S" in IIGS stands for "Sound", don't neglect the excellent sound capabilities of you IIGS by only using the poor mono speaker which is built-in on a stock IIGS.
Take full potentional of the IIGS Ensoniq sound chip by enabling Stereo output. Furthermore use the Audio Digitizer feature to sample sound and use them on your IIGS with virtually any IIGS digitizer software such as AudioZap
Enjoy your favorite games and sound software with full stereo sound.
Completely transparent to your built-in slot port function. That means insert into any slot while still using the built-in port / function of that slot. No need to select "Your Card" in the Control Panel
Built-in Amplifier to drive / connect headphones, amplified and un-amplified speakers, Line-out to direct connect to your home stereo.
- Stereo output on mini stereo jack (directly connect your headphones, etc.)
- Mono input on mini stereo jack (sample your favorite sounds, we recommend AudioZap)
- Line out: connect to external amplifier on stereo system / home audio
- Low Amplification: connect to headphones and amplified speakers
- High Amplification: connect to non-amplified speakers (selectable by jumpers)
Cables and Adapters included:
- Stereo mini jack cable extension - length 2m (6.5ft)
- Adapter from mini stereo jack to RCA connectors
For installation manuals and product support, please visit our ByteBoosters wiki page